This is a baking kit that comes with our pre-mixed dry ingredients! This kit yields 10-12 cookies!
Ingredients that you'll need to get on your own are:
55g Unsalted Butter
½tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
35g of Egg (beaten)
Sea Salt Flakes (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180 deg./c
- Using a stand mixer/electronic handheld mixer/plenty of elbow grease and a whisk, cream the butter and vanilla with the contents of Bag A until pale and fluffy.
- Then crack in the small egg and continue beating until the egg is incorporated.
- Add the contents of Bag B and Bag C into the mixing bowl and stir until everything is properly amalgamated and a soft sticky dough is formed.
- Divide the dough into balls approximately the size of an ice-cream scoop and place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Remember to leave ample room between each cookie on the tray because the cookies will spread as they bake.
- Bake for 10 to 12mins until the cookies are golden brown.
- The cookies will be too fragile to handle when they first come out of the oven so do not be tempted to touch them yet. However, you may, at this point, wish to sprinkle sea salt flakes on top of each cookie.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 10mins before eating them with deep, deep joy.