This is a baking kit that comes with our pre-mixed dry ingredients!
Ingredients that you'll need to get on your own are:
230g Unsalted Butter (melted and cooled)
4 Large Eggs
1tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
Biscoff spread or any other spread (optional)
Preheat oven to 160 deg./c
Empty the contents of Bag A into a mixing bowl and stir briefly.
- Add melted butter, eggs and vanilla and, with a wooden spoon/spatula, mix until everything is combined.
- Add the whole of Bag B into the batter and mix well. Open Bag C and roughly break the Biscoff cookies and add majority of it into the batter, leaving some back to adorn the top later.
- Fold the crushed Biscoff cookies evenly into the brownie mixture.
- Decant the dark and gleaming batter into a 8”x8” square tin that has been lined with baking paper.
- Adorn the top of the brownie with the remaining Biscoff cookies from earlier.
- Bake for 25mins uncovered.
- Remove the tin from the oven and loosely cover the top with either aluminium foil or baking paper and bake for another 30mins. This prevents the top of the brownie from burning.
- Once baked, remove and allow to cool completely at room temperature. Refrigerate for 1 hour before slicing and serving.
- Jackson Pollock the top of the brownies with any decadent spread of your choosing before sinking your teeth into these malevolently dark and fudgy babies. Chocolate heaven awaits.