This is a baking kit that comes with our pre-mixed dry ingredients! This kit includes a piped Nutella bag, just snip the ends of and you're good to pipe! This kit yields 30-35 cookies!
Ingredients that you'll need to get on your own are:
100g Vegetable Oil
- Preheat oven to 180 deg./c
- Decant the contents of Bag A and Bag B into a mixing bowl.
- Add vegetable oil and mix (with hands) until the dough is homogenous.
- Separate the dough as equally as possible into 30 to 35 dough balls and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Gently flatten each cookie a little before creating a cavity in each dough ball using your pinky.
- Bake for 8mins. Then, remove from oven and pipe the Nutella to fill the cavity.
- Return the tray to the oven and bake for another 6 to 8mins until pale golden brown.
- Cookies will be very soft when first taken out of the oven. Do not be tempted to touch them!
- Let cool properly before handling and storing.
- Enjoy every single morsel to your heart’s content!